Grow your business with Bharat QR. Bharat QR is the simple, secure & fast way to be paid using your mobile phone.
Your customers can access their money right on their mobile phone.
Avoid missed sales due to customers not having enough cash with them.
Payments from your customers go directly into your bank account.
You can keep less cash on hand and worry less about theft.
You and your customers receive immediate text confirmation upon payment.
You spend less time carrying cash to and from the bank.
Contact your acquiring bank to find out more about how Bharat QR can work for you.
Register for Bharat QR to start accepting Bharat QR payments
Accept Bharat QR payments at your store
Accept Bharat QR from your passengers
Accept Bharat QR payment for delivery of goods
Lost your smartphone, don’t worry
Check your daily Bharat QR transactions
Bharat QR is a new, hassle-free and secure way to receive payments from your customers and to pay your suppliers with just a smart phone. It transforms the way you do business.
Bharat QR brings to you the following benefits:
• You can accept payments through Bharat QR without any setup time or cost.
• Even if the customer doesn’t have their wallet or cash, they can easily pay you through Bharat QR.
• It brings easy and speedy payments to you and your customers.
• Bharat QR decreases your frequent trips to the banks for depositing money. Payments through Bharat QR are credited directly in your account.
• You no longer need to be afraid of theft or loss of cash.
• Bharat QR allows you in real-time access to your sales and transaction history.
To accept payments for your business, all you need is a smartphone with a data connection (2G, 3G or 4G) installed with an Bharat QR enabled Merchant App.
To register for Bharat QR contact your acquiring bank.
You will be assigned a unique Merchant ID which will be displayed at and around your billing counter in the form of a QR code or a numeric code.You may also need to download the Bharat QR merchant app on your smartphone.
You can also generate a unique QR code through the Bharat QR Merchant app for every transaction. This transaction specific QR code has the billing amount integrated in it. When the customer scans this QR code, the billing amount gets displayed automatically.
The Bharat QR QR Code is a form of a bar code that has your unique seller identity embedded securely embedded in it (Merchant id, Account no.). Your customer will just need to scan this QR code with the scanner built in the Bharat QR app to start the payment process.
On signing up for Bharat QR, you will be given a set of account details for logging in to the Bharat QR Merchant App. Merchant sticker and the QR code will be sent to you to display them in your store and at the billing counter respectively. The customers will scan this QR code to make payments.
Your customer will start their banking app & scan the QR code displayed at the billing counter or type-in the numeric merchant ID to start the transaction.
For accepting Bharat QR payments for home delivery, you can either print the QR code on the bill or your staff can carry the QR code on the ID card. When the customers makes an Bharat QR payment you will receive the confirmation. You can forward the confirmation to your home delivery staff as an SMS notification for them to deliver the goods and services.
For payment through static QR code:
• In most instances customers will choose to scan a static QR code which will be embedded with your Bharat QR Merchant ID and displayed on the counter at the point of sale.
• They will enter the amount to be paid, authenticate with their mPIN and confirm payment.
For payment through dynamic QR code:
• The customer may also scan the dynamic QR code uniquely generated by the merchant and presented to the customer on the merchant mobile app, computer screen or printed on a paper invoice or bill.
• The dynamic QR code will include the payment amount as well which will be automatically displayed when this QR code is scanned.
All your payments through Bharat QR are digitally secured. For added security, every Bharat QR transaction requires your authentication and approval with your mPIN (passcode). Without this, no payments will be processed.
If you lose your mobile phone, please contact your acquiring bank immediately.
It’s similar to other Credit and Debit card transactions. You can initiate a refund for a purchase with your acquiring bank.